Fullonica of Stephanus



Pompeii continues to work on the ecomuseum project: furbishing different buildings with original objects from the time of the eruption. After the Villa Imperiale, within which original furniture of the bedrooms was displayed in the cubicola, now its the time of the Fullonica of Stephanus. Here original cutlery is hanging at the walls, following the same disposition envisioned by the Superintendent Vittorio Spinazzola in 1916, documented by photographs found in Pompeii’s archives.
  • Share:
  • Aggiungi a Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Live Bookmarks