The large complex of properties of Giulia Felice is implemented at the end of the 1st century BC following the incorporation of previous buildings into a single building complex set as an "urban villa", characterised by the predominance of green areas. The property is set into four different cores with separate entrances: an atrium house, a large garden which opens on a number of residential areas, a thermal facility and a large park.
The name Giulia Felice was found in an inscription painted on the façade after the disastrous earthquake of 62 AD when the owner announced the lease of part of her property, which is now at the National Archaeological Museum of Naples. A unitary decorative renovation of most rooms dates back to this era, on which the summer triclinium stands out as a cave with water features around the enjoyable bases, which opens onto the portico enhanced with marble pillars.
The garden has a euripus, which creates an idyllic-sacral area, whereas all the spa area, which is richly decorated, is canonical. The house was one of the first to be excavated.
Date of excavation: 1754-1757; 1912; 1933-1934; 1951-1952.