This house was opened for the first time to the public in 2016, after the impressive work of securing the Regio VIII.

The house was largely explored during the French domination (1798-1815), and owes its name to Queen Carolina Murat; the name was later changed to the House of Adonis, at the resumption of the excavations by the Bourbons. Preserves traces of the rooms on the upper floor and a large garden, at the bottom of which a small temple-shaped structure with refined frescoes housed a statue of Diana while a marble base supported a portrait.

Date of excavation: 1809, 1812, 1818, 1826 and 1839.